Chicago, Illinois
2.5

IKM is a SCAM!!!!!Please be aware.

I caution others not to buy a dress from this online site. The company does not honor their online policy of providing a customer a complete refund if contacted within 3 days of receiving the item. I bought a bridesmaid dress on this site (Floor length V neckline Vd back all over sequins gown. As soon as I took the dress out of the package the sequins was falling all off into the package bag and on my carpet.

The dress was also not the color I selected on the website. I opted to get the dress in a gold color however the dress I received was more of a yellowish color.

Extremely disappointed with this company!I can't get a refund and I reached out to IKMdresses.com the same day I received the dress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Ikmdresses?

Comments

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1227849

Same thing happend on me

they send me totally diffrent quality product I really disappointed they don't back my money no accepted my Complian and they don't fix my order

they told me for return refund amount is only 40 %