2.5

IKM is a SCAM!!!!!Please be aware.

I caution others not to buy a dress from this online site. The company does not honor their online policy of providing a customer a complete refund if contacted within 3 days of receiving the item. I bought a bridesmaid dress on this site (Floor length V neckline Vd back all over sequins gown. As soon as I took the dress out of the package the sequins was falling all off into the package bag and on my carpet.

The dress was also not the color I selected on the website. I opted to get the dress in a gold color however the dress I received was more of a yellowish color.

Extremely disappointed with this company!I can't get a refund and I reached out to IKMdresses.com the same day I received the dress.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $135. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ikmdresses and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about floor length v neckline vd back all over sequins gown at Ikmdresses was bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ikmdresses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Ikmdresses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ikmdresses?

Comments

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1227849

Same thing happend on me

they send me totally diffrent quality product I really disappointed they don't back my money no accepted my Complian and they don't fix my order

they told me for return refund amount is only 40 %