Brentwood, California
1.7

Ordered a long dress from ikmdresses.com, I asked many questions before purchasing dress.I was told dress is made out of taffeta but when I got the dress is was more like a satin material.

The dress was made horribly, the sleeves were not identical looked like they were hand sewn and the front of the dress pleats were not done correctly. The dress in general was made poorly. They claim you can return if not satisfied but that is not the case. My emails back and forth are worthless.

What a scam this company.

It's horrible when these companies overseas are allowed to do this.The picture in the middle is the dress they advertise.

Review about: Ikmdresses Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Ikmdresses?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion